Kiwix Renewed Logo
- vector format
- square format : width =~ height
- Eventually a banner version
- Preference to keep the kiwix as symbol
- Preference for something simple (not to sophisticated)
Hi Kelson, What do you thinking about of the renew the kiwix logo?, like this :). It's only a test and it can improve as much as you can recommend me.
--Wilfredor 02:21, 13 August 2009 (UTC)
- Hi Wilfredo, thank you very much for your propositions, I find this is a good start. I will:
- makes detailed comments
- organize an IRC meeting about that.
- Regards Kelson 08:11, 14 August 2009 (UTC)
Hi Wilfredo, thank you for your proposition, here are my remarks:
- What I like : simplicity, black color, kiwi, the circle like an eggs.
- What I do not really like: the font for Kiwix, the kiwi with hair, the big circle in the first proposition
I would say the last one withouth the letters has my preference... but I'm not really enthousiastic (sorry) Kelson 19:11, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
Patricio is a good friend who has pretty good design skills, here are some drafts there is much work to be done, ideas are welcome on the notes section. We thank Patricio for this time and effort. Ark74 17:05, 19 August 2009 (UTC)
This is both a kiwi footprint and an arrow meaning the download of the files. This is a draft so the design can turn into a new way.
This is another that shows the kiwi, again playing with the shades there would be a "download" arrow, for the files. This is a draft so the design can turn into a new way.
Images will be updated, the image history can be seen on each image page.
I like it:
- Ark74 17:05, 19 August 2009 (UTC): On kiwix1 the footprint, the color and the sense in general. On kiwix2 the name upper and lower case play.
- Ark74 17:05, 19 August 2009 (UTC): I know this is early stages, so i only would say that at kiwi2 the kiwi could look "cuteer" xD.
Would like to see:
- Ark74 17:05, 19 August 2009 (UTC): Some how wkimedia included on the logo, some background related image, maybe the footprint could be on a book, or paper, don't know. Maybe as a stamp on the media wiki logo, who knows! ;D
- Ark74 17:05, 19 August 2009 (UTC): I like it in general ;)
Please add more Ark74 21:51, 15 August 2009 (UTC)