The developers guide contains a series of documents that will help developers understand Kiwix source code better. Kiwix is free software, and as such invites all developers to make their own modifications.
- Building a ZIM
- Toolkit to build a dump of Wikipedia ZIM.
- Make a DVD
- Shows the structure and order of files to run Kiwix from a DVD.
- Compile Kiwix
- It includes step by step procedure to compile Kiwix. Linux distributions and Windows.
- Compile kiwix-serve
- Simple steps to compile the Kiwix server version.
- Compiling Kiwix autorun
- Elements needed to compile the autorun.
- Making a Kiwix Windows Installer
- Steps needed to make a Kiwix installer for Windows, using NIS.
- Kiwix UI Translation
- It involves everything related to the translation of the Kiwix UI and support for end user.
- Already available languages