Difference between revisions of "Hackathon Spring 2017"
|Line 40:||Line 40:|
Revision as of 07:15, 16 January 2017
This page summarizes the action plan for the Kiwix Spring Hackathon 2017.
- Setup the Android automated testing up and make a proof of concept
- Fix Gutenberg scrapper and generate new ZIM files
- Create a fully automatized solution for Stackexchange projects ZIM files
- Launch the first pure HTML ZIM read browser extension
- Launch CI for Kiwix repos
- Implement Wikimed Feedback solution
- Implement Wikihow scrapper (non-parsoid Mediawiki scraper)
- Fix fulltext search/indexes problems
- Use node-libzim instead of zimwriterfs in mwoffliner
- Implement a solution to allow non-tech to launch/update Android custom apps
- Release a new version of Kiwix for Android
This hackathon gathers different kind of tasks which all in one will help to implement the Wikimed Projet and reach our goals in term of new content for 2017.
~ 8 developers meet during a week to make this steps forward.
The hackathon will take place in Lyon, France
- April 2th afternoon: arrivals (suggested arrival time 5PM)
- June 3th -> 9th: Kiwix hackathon
- June 9th afternoon: departures (suggested arrival time 3PM)