Difference between revisions of "Hackathon Wikimania 2019"
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
* Look the best tool to analyze activity of all kiwix's Github projects (try to use [https://
* Look the best tool to analyze activity of all kiwix's Github projects (try to use [https://.io/]) and deploy a first version to test this - Florent
Revision as of 17:44, 10 August 2019
This page summarizes the action plan for the Kiwix Wikimania 2019 Hackathon.
- 1 Goals
- 2 Achievements
- 3 Organization
- 4 Invitees / Attendees
- Explain all the build system and its integration in the CI.
- Discuss (and hopefully decide) about tag/name management of zim file (https://github.com/kiwix/kiwix-lib/issues/131 and associated issues)
- Discuss about the server integration (if not done since)
- Look the best tool to analyze activity of all kiwix's Github projects (try to use GrimoireLab) and deploy a first version to test this - Florent
- See about the wrapper about the Library/Server of kiwix-lib.
- Make Kiwix-Hotspot running in RPI0 - Renaud
- Prepare presentation - Kelson, Renaud
- Make a Docker image of the update part - Kelson
- Try to convert Update -> Releases to Python - Travis
- Didn't quite work, and when I ran the old Perl code it deleted the entire table
- Possibly something to do with the data sources?
- Set up travis-ci for the bot's github project - Travis
- The travis.yml file is already configured and correct
- I can't seem to add the master repo to Travis-CI, maybe because I'm not a member of the openzim project?
- It shows as "outside contributor" in github for me.
- Develop scheduling infrastructure for update part - Travis
- Convert upload part to Python with tests - Travis
- Refactor/reorganize project code to maintain logical organization - Travis
- Develop plan for web app - Travis
- Planning of FO requests - Kelson, Renaud, Joe
- Fixing many problems in zip2zim - Joe
- Revamping phets scraper - Joe
- Cleaning of Kiwix wiki - Kelson
- Managing the logistic of the hackathon - Kelson
- Make a decision about how to test cutting-edge libkiwix against kiwix-android, here and here Kelson (talk)
- Discuss a few possible paths of optimization of the libzim and open tickets: here and here. Kelson (talk)
- Fixing zimquarantine - Florent
The hackathon will take place at Stockholm University as part of Wikimania 2019.
Arrival: Friday 9 August afternoon
Departure: Sunday 18 August.
Room are reserved:
- Abdul + Siddharth: From Thursday 8th to Tuesday 20th
- Matthieu: From Friday 9th to Friday 16th
- Emmanuel + Renaud, Isaac + Joe, Florent: From Friday 9th to Sunday 18th
Julian and Travis have external accommodations.
- Hosting: CHF 6'500.-
- Transportation: CHF 6'000.-
- Food: CHF 5'000.-
- Varia (unplanned, incidentals, goodies) 20%: CHF 2'500.-
- CHF 20'000.-