== Tasks ==
== [https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T73660 (re)-Introduce ZIM support in Mediaswiki Book creator/OCG] ==
=== [[phpzim]] (assigned) ===
=== Testing platform ===
We need a solution to test automatically Kiwix. We have currently nothing... so we start from scratch.!
=== Wikipublish ===
Create a publication platform, a Web site online similar to itunes which would provide the list of available contents to download in ZIM, EPUB, .... also offer to see the book before downloading it.
* [http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Offline_Projects/Library/Wikipublish#Volunteers Wants to know more...]
* Add support of EPUB in Kiwix
=== OSM ===
Make a proof of concept of a ZIM file providing a map using OSM data and a tool like [http://openlayers.org/ openLayer].
=== Improve P2P support ===
* Fix Mirrorbrain to [http://mirrorbrain.org/issues/issue92 integrate torrent links in mirrorbrain]
* Fix Mirrorbrain to [http://mirrorbrain.org/issues/issue83 support fallback torrent trackers in .torrent files]
* Add a way to exchange library and content on a local network (for example, using "bonjour" & BitTorrent DHT)
=== [[Linux Packaging project]] (assigned) ===
=== Ambassador Program ===
* Ambassador program definition
* Map base on Ushahidi to locate them
==== Starter Kit (Assigned) ====
Perhaps a nice kit would help. You know, like for organizing Linux installation parties or Mozilla's event kits etc., that encourages people, and provides step-by-step guidance and advice, to go and install Kiwix with a relevant offline Wikipedia file in their local no-Internet (or restricted/expensive Internet) school, college, community center, etc.
 http://ladypine.org/installfest.html, http://www.wikihow.com/Arrange-Linux-Install-Party
== Video ==
It would be great to have a video (screencast) presenting the software with its most important feature.
* special features: fullscreen, switch language, font bigger/smaller, random page, etc.
* Finish (present the ZIM availables and how to download them)
== See also ==
* [https://bugs.kiwix.org Kiwix bugs & feature requests]
* [https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/meta/wiki/Offline_Projects/Recommended_Projects#Proposed_project_ideas WMF Offline project overview]