Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page summarizes the action plan for the Kiwix Hackathon Fall 2021.
- POC Docker common base OLIP/OFFSPOT Renaud/Florian
- Use emscripten to compile and try to use libzim & kiwix-lib : Mossroy/Geoffrey/Matthieu
- Setup infrastructure for i18n of kiwix-js : Geoffrey/Mossroy
- Backport most of the UI of kiwix-js-windows : Geoffrey/Mossroy
- Switch the default mode to ServiceWorker : Mossroy/Geoffrey
~ 5 developers meet during a week to make this steps forward.
The hackathon will take place in Lyon, France in a house located in the Saint-Jean District. Address: 2 Montée du Gourguillon. Metro: Vieux Lyon.
DO NOT FORGET TO BRING AN EXTENSION CORD (and an adaptor if you are not joining for mainland Europe).
- October 24th (Sunday) afternoon: arrivals (suggested arrival time 5PM)
- October 24th -> October 31th: Kiwix hackathon
- October 31th (Sunday) afternoon: departures (suggested departure time 3PM)
- Florian (3 days onsite, the rest remotely)
- Located in Lyon
- Hosting: 2'031.35 CHF