Hackathon Spring 2017
This page summarizes the action plan for the Kiwix Spring Hackathon 2017.
- Setup the Android automated testing up and make a proof of concept
- Fix Gutenberg scrapper and generate new ZIM files
- Create a fully autmoatized solution for Stackexchange projects ZIM files
- Launch the first pure HTML ZIM read browser extension
- Launch CI for Kiwix repos
- Implement Wikimed Feedback solution
- Implement Wikihow scrapper (non-parsoid Mediawiki scraper)
- Fix fulltext search/indexes problems
- Use node-libzim instead of zimwriterfs in mwoffliner
~ 8 developers meet during a week to make this steps forward.
The hackathon will take place in Lyon, France
- April 2th afternoon: arrivals (suggested arrival time 5PM)
- June 3th -> 9th: Kiwix hackathon
- June 9th afternoon: departures (suggested arrival time 3PM)