Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page summarizes the action plan for the Kiwix Hackathon Spring 2022.
Hackathon will take place in Crest in a big house from the 29th Mai to the 5th June 2022.
DO NOT FORGET TO BRING AN EXTENSION CORD (and an adaptor if you are not joining for mainland Europe).
OLIP / OffSpot
- First working version of the base common | OS image Kelson (talk)
- First working version of kiwix-hotspot based on containers Kelson (talk)
- Discuss next steps and integration of the two solutions within kiwix-hotspot/cardshop. Kelson (talk)
- Support Service-worker based ZIM files (from Zimit)
- Remove vue.js dependence (replace with native Qt) in library
- Finish and deploy ZIM superseeder, see https://github.com/kiwix/container-images/issues/43 Kelson (talk)
- Decide how to organize https://dev.kiwix.org Kelson (talk)
- Decide about the approach to solve the kiwix-serve widget challenge Kelson (talk)
Project name 1
Project name 2
- Sunday afternoon: arrivals (suggested arrival time 5PM)
- Monday - Saturday: hackathon
- Sunday afternoon: departures (suggested departure time 3PM)
- Varia / Goodies: