Difference between revisions of "Hackaton July 2012"
|Line 40:||Line 40:|
Latest revision as of 16:40, 3 September 2018
This is a really small hackathon occurring the 2th-7th in Lyon, France.
- Future release mgmt
- Mobile version
- More Linux packages
- Fixed ZOOM bug on Sugar XO
- Fixed aria2c kill bug (sporadic session crash on GNU/Linux and Sugar)
- Release first version of kiwix-plug
- Fixed last showstoppers for 0.9 RC1
- Closed around 15 tickets
- Decisions token concerning the future release mgmt, testing solution, packaging
Technical stuff done
Upload flattened MacOSXUpdCombo10.6.7.dmg to /dev/ Upload flattened xcode_3.2.5_and_ios_sdk_4.2_final.dmg to /dev/ Install MaxOSX slave VM kiwix-plug router integration Cleanup compilation scripts Write a test procedure for testing releases and regressions. Prepare 0.9 RC1 (fixing 0.9 bugs & feature requests )
- Git migration on Sourceforge or Github (posponed to september/october)
- kbox improvements:
- Windows VM shutdown (ssh?)
- Add restartall
- Add refresh_buildbot on startup of all VM
- Add automatic buildbot master refresh
- Add testing VMs: ubuntu, debian.
- Add ssh_command option
- change mirror on builds